Taylor Clarke is an OD Consultancy established over 25 years ago. Headquartered in Glasgow, it has offices in Dublin and Liverpool, and provides global services.
Our main services are:
- Leadership Development
- OD Consultancy
- Executive Coaching
- Coach training
- Occupational Psychology Services
- Team Effectiveness
- Management Development Interventions
We have a team of over 40 consultants – 8 employed consultants and over 30 associate consultants. We operate out of the UK, Ireland and Houston Texas.
Our clients span the private, public and not-for-profit sectors. Current clients include: Wood Group plc, Morrison Bowmore Distillers, The Edrington Group, Wood Mackenzie, Volker Rail, Jacques Vert, The University of Glasgow, The University of the West of Scotland, SgurrEnergy, The Scottish Government, Toshiba Medical Visualisation Systems, Wolfson Microelectronics, North Ayrshire Council, Glasgow City Council, the British Library, Baxters Food Group, the National Museums of Scotland, IiP Scotland.
Current projects include:
- senior management development programme – for the oil services company Wood Group (two one-week residential modules)
- talent management programme – for the Scottish Government (for 80 participants) as well as a leadership programme for the Faststream cohort
- supporting SgurrEnergy in their development as a fast growing, renewables energy company; working with the senior management team over the period of a year