Executive Coach, Supervisor, Facilitator, Designer, Researcher, Educator
My Goals are:
- To promote the profession of coaching and executive coaching, in Ireland, the UK and further afield, by providing first class training, certification and supervision of coaches, within organisations and external to organisations.
- To promote the profession of OD (Organisation Development), as an OD practitioner within the Taylor Clarke community of consultants, and through our sponsoring membership of the OD Network Europe.
- Through all of this to support organisations, in all their diversity, to release the potential in their people and to be successful in today’s challenging environment.
I am an Executive Coach, a facilitator of Leadership Development, an OD Consultant and a Chartered Psychologist (Occupational). As well as hands on practice, coaching and supervising, consulting, training and facilitating, I also research and design new programmes and diverse OD consultancy interventions. My clients have included: Wood Group PLC, Wolfson Microelectronics, Toshiba, Glenmorangie, Diageo, DSM, FMC, Wood Mackenzie, RBS, NAG, National Museums of Scotland, the Scottish Government, the NHS. I have delivered leadership programmes and executive coaching in the UK, Houston, Australia and the UAE.
I have recently established AoEC Ireland (www.aoecireland.com), bringing AoEC’s excellent coach training to Ireland.
- Head of AoEC Ireland (Academy of Executive Coaching)
- Executive Coach
- Training and Supervising of Executive Coaches and Internal Coaches
- OD Consulting
- Leadership Development
- Head of R&D
- Account Management for major clients